Tuesday, December 23, 2008

CTL Supplements in South Africa

Here's a comment from one of our South African Clients. This person's race record is phenominal.

Thank you for your comment relating to my race results. As you know it takes a lot of things that need to happen correctly to fly well. If you think about your loft (Ventilation and hygiene), pigeons (Quality),management, health, training, feeding, dedication etc. it's difficult to assign success to either one of the mentioned subjects. It's probably how well you can blend these areas to achieve optimal results with your birds. What I can say is that I like to use your products because it generally promotes natural health and vitality in the birds without having to grab the medicine bottle for every single ailment. It enables me to train the birds, and see them getting fitter step by step with a lot less risk in them suffering a setback due to some kind of disease. I find the pigeon sport much more enjoyable by using your products as the basis of my health program. To what extent it improved my results, I'm not sure, what I'm sure about is that it would be 10 times harder to fly pigeons without the CTL products. Thank you for this amazing product.
KG

No comments: