Thursday, November 5, 2009

BRINGING BIRDS BACK FROM THE BRINK OF DEATH

Recently I had a person contact me who was experiencing serious sicknesses in his birds. These were show birds. He told me that he had several national winners. I think he mentioned six winners. They suddenly became ill and died. He told me that he had a few more sick at this time and had never been able to turn them around when they reached this point.

He asked me if my supplements might help. I told him to isolate the birds and give then the supplements heavy in their drinking water. (Now I don't recommend this everyday since the supplements sink immediately to the bottom of the fountain and It just isn't designed to work this way). Anyway, he purchased the CTL supplements and did as I recommend (for an emergency situation). He called me several weeks later. His first words were, "I'm a believer"!...

All of his sick birds were fully recovered!

No comments: